The annual MFG Excellence Awards celebrate the leaders and products that are pushing the industry forward. Celebrate manufacturing excellence by nominating a deserving individual, outstanding company or noteworthy product for the 2022 MFG Excellence Awards. Nominations are open until August 19, 2022.
- John G. Thodis Michigan Manufacturer of the Year – Honors the important, positive, and tangible contributions individual manufacturers and companies make to their employees, customers, and communities. Awarded to an individual in the small tier category (less than 200 employees) or an individual or company in the large tier category (more than 200 employees). Nominate online.
- MFG Talent Champion – Recognizes an individual or program that works to connect manufacturers and educators to create a winning talent program. Nominate online.
- MFG Innovation Excellence – Recognizes a company that has introduced noteworthy innovations to advance the industry and created a culture to facilitate innovation. Nominate online.
- MFG Woman of the Year – Honors the roles women play in manufacturing, significant achievements in the industry, and positive impacts within the company and community. Nominate online.
- MFG Community Impact – Recognizes a company that has shown exemplary leadership in serving its community or state, and is an example of the involved and giving nature of manufacturers. Nominate online.
- MFG Emerging Leader – Recognizes a manufacturing leader who has been involved in the industry for less than 12 years for exceptional contributions to the industry now and into the future. Nominate online.
- MFG Lifetime Achievement – Honors an individual who has excelled in the industry and inspires peers, emerging leaders, lawmakers and educators to strive to make significant contributions to their company, industry and community. Nominate online.
Self-nominations are encouraged for all categories. Nominations close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 8/19/22.