The Website is Live: A New Digital Face for the GTAMC
Our new website is live!
We’re inviting members and community member to explore our new website. The new website has been designed to offer council members and the community the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality while allowing visitors the ability to see upcoming events, manufacturing news, and more.
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help visitors to quickly and easily navigate the site, access member resources, or sign-up for local events.
A few of the new features include:
- User-Friendly Calendar: Supporting event and calendar viewing exports.
- Ticketed Events: Allowing us to sell tickets or create RSVP style events.
- Membership Sales: GTAMC can now offer memberships and payment online.
- eCommerce: Allowing us the abiltiy to sell GTAMC related merchandise.
- Gated Content: The new website allows us to provide member only content to our growing membership.
Visitors to the new site can stay informed with the latest GTAMC and industry news through the new online blog. The blog will contain richer online content such as technical tips, press releases, featured companies, and newsletters. What’s more, the website has been specifically designed to grow and scale with the GTAMC as we continue to grow and expand our network.
This is a big step for our organization and we’re excited about this new tool and it’s potential impact moving forward!